The RPi Camera FMC (FPGA Mezzanine Card) is an add-on/expansion board for FPGA and SoC based development boards. The mezzanine card enables the connection of 4x Raspberry Pi compatible cameras to the carrier development board.
- 4x 15-pin FFC connectors for Raspberry Pi cameras
- Support and example designs for multiple development boards
- Direction configurable I/Os for Raspberry Pi camera GPIO (IO0 and IO1)
- ESD protection
- FMC pinout conforms to VITA 57.1 FMC Standard
- Standalone example designs
- PetaLinux example designs coming soon!
Supported development boards
The following development boards are currently supported.
- AMD Xilinx ZCU104 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- AMD Xilinx ZCU102 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- AMD Xilinx ZCU106 Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- TUL PYNQ-ZU Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- Digilent Genesys-ZU Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
- Avnet UltraZed EV Carrier Zynq UltraScale+ Development board
More information on compatibility with the RPi Camera FMC can be found in the compatible boards section.
The RPi Camera FMC is designed to support all cameras with the standard 15-pin Raspberry Pi camera interface. See the example designs for information on the specific cameras for which we currently have software support.
The RPi Camera FMC can be ordered from the vendors listed below. The links under the part number column will take you to the corresponding order page.
|RPi Camera FMC
|RPi Camera FMC
Included with the RPi Camera FMC are 2x machine screws for fixing the mezzanine card to the carrier board.